Here we have today a New Limited Edition product for the Holidays, EcoTools Festive and Flawless Face Set.
This Set contains 5 beautiful mini brushes.
I like the selection, it has good essential brush styles, LOVE the Holiday design (SO PRETTY).
These are from MY FAVORITE BRUSH BRAND.
I've been buying EcoTools Brushes from YEARS, they last, I still have all my first brushes, they are INCREDIBLY SOFT, reliable, STRONG, LOOK GREAT on your vanity, clean up well, and are 100% cruelty-free!
To get that Smooth Airbrush Finish for your Holiday Makeup Look, do check these out!
The gift of beauty starts with beautiful brushes. This limited edition set includes 5 essential brushes with a holiday design. Achieve a smooth, airbrush finish.
Create an even base with the Foundation Brush specially designed with pointed-tip bristles for precise coverage and flat sides for an all-over even blend. Use the wide, tapered bristles of the Shadow Brush for an even, accurate application of color to the eyes. Define eyes using the Flat Eyeliner Brush using a favorite powder gel, or cream liner along the lash lines. Sweep on blush with the Angled Blush Brush over the apples of cheeks, and blend to define features. Finish off the look using the duo-fiber Powder Brush to set makeup for a long-lasting hold.
Brighten your complexion and create buildable, airbrushed coverage with this festive, artist designed, five piece set. The 5 brushes are designed to hide any imperfections for the smoothest finish possible!
1. Flat Concealer Brush – Say good-bye to blemishes! Use the flat tip with liquid concealer to cover blemishes and even skin tone in problem areas.
2. Buffing Concealer Brush – Camouflage small imperfections and dark spots. The large brush head invisibly buffs liquid and powder concealer to give an airbrushed look. Perfect to use for dark areas under eyes.
3. Precision Foundation Brush – Create a matte base by sweeping foundation over your entire face. Use the pointed tip to focus on your under-eyes and around contours of your face for a brighter look.
4. Complexion Blending Brush – Achieve a smooth, airbrushed finish by buffing your liquid or powder foundation in circular motions.
5. Full Powder Brush – Finish off the look with a touch of color using a powder, blush or bronzer by swiping the full brush head over the contours of the face.
You can check out EcoTools on their links below: