Look at this beautiful New and Limited Edition release:
Jason Wu IV: The Finale Collection For Lancôme Paris.
There are three items to this collection and they are Online Only!
Features: All Over Face Palette and L'Absolu Rouge Lip Colors in 377 Rose Couture and 328 Delicate Lace.
I LOVE the look of this release, the Croc design on the palette is gorgeous, and the lipstick shades are so pretty!
It describes itself as (from Sephora.com):
What it is:
A final Jason Wu for Lancôme collection, featuring two lip colors and an allover face palette that includes 12 essential eye shadows, a blush, and a bronzer.
What it does:
Get the perfect runway look with Jason Wu’s last collection for Lancôme, featuring two limited-edition L'Absolu Rouge lipsticks and a multi-palette with shades chosen by Wu himself. The All Over Face Palette includes 12 fashionable eye shadows, the Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder, and the Blush Subtil Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush for a warm glow. The two hydrating lipsticks finish off makeup looks with either a bold pink or soft nude lip.
About the collection:
Inspired by Jason Wu’s handbags, the multipalette’s design and clasp were featured this year at his Fall 2015 Ready-To-Wear Show during New York Fashion week. This collection includes the All Over Face Palette and L'Absolu Rouge Lip Colors in 377 Rose Couture and 328 Delicate Lace.
This collection contains:
All Over Face Palette:
- 12 x 0.042 oz Eye Shadows in Fresh Face, Honey Dew, Night Vision, Barely There, Green Goddess, Nighthawk, Gold Bar, Barely Bronzed, Filigree, Ebony Essence, Dewy Glow, Nymph
- 0.088 oz Blush Subtil Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush in Sheer Amorose
- 0.088 oz Star Bronzer Long Lasting Bronzing Powder In Solaire
- 0.14 oz L’Absolu Rouge Lip Color in 377 Rose Couture
- 0.14 oz L’Absolu Rouge Lip Color in 328 Delicate Lace